What customers have to say about our Baby Shower Invitations
"I ordered the Falling Showers boy invitations for my upcoming shower and I decided to pay the extra for the pearl paper. It was well worth it!"
I would buy this again
"Purchased this invite despite the previous review. It's probably one of the cutest invites I've ever seen. Colors of the card and lettering are nearly identical to the photo preview displayed online. Can't wait to mail them out!"
i love it
"for baby showers"
Celebrate a Birth With Baby Shower Invitations
Send baby shower invitations that express the excitement you and your family are feeling. Once your dream registry has been put together and the celebration planning is in full swing, let Tiny Prints help you design the perfect baby shower invitation for the big bash. You create custom baby shower invitations that are perfect for any style of celebration. Whether you're looking for boy or girl baby shower invites, you can throw your baby bash in style with Tiny Prints. The mom-to-be that you're celebrating will feel so special when they see the beautiful baby shower invitations to celebrate their new bundle of joy.
Custom Baby Show Invitation Themes
Match your shower invitation to your nursery theme, or simply pick one that fits your personal style. From animal baby shower invitations to card designs with flowers and the moon and stars — it's simple to create the perfect invitations to celebrate your baby girl or baby boy. If you don't know what you're having, you can even create custom invitations for a gender reveal party. Choose from our carefully curated range of unique and designer baby shower invitations to create the perfect one for your event. Baby shower themes and ideas include:
- Babies & Accessories: From sweet watercolor bunnies to elegantly drawn baby buggies and adorable onesies hanging on a clothesline, these baby shower invitations are sure to delight.
- Couples: To celebrate the cutest-ever bun in the oven, let your guest know to expect a co-ed shower where everyone’s welcome to celebrate. Choose from themes like beer, burgers, floral designs and more to get the party off to a stylish start.
- Sprinkle Shower: A wonderful way to announce a baby shower is with an invitation covered in umbrellas, clouds and raindrops. With bold designs that range from soothing blues to stunning rainbows and everything in between, choosing the right card for your event is simple. Add all your event details and send your invitations to get the shower going.
- Animals: Great for nature-themed nurseries and just plain sweet, these one-of-a-kind baby shower invitations are sure to stand out. From whales under the sea to storybook forest friends to the cow jumping over the moon, discover a variety of your favorite animal themes and scenes to make your baby shower invitation uniquely yours.
- Print Your Own Design: Do you have your own design in mind or like to dabble with graphic design? Simply upload your original creation to Tiny Prints to create a high-quality baby shower invitation that’s uniquely yours.
How to Make Personalized Baby Shower Invitations
After selecting your favorite premium baby shower invitation design, personalize your card by choosing from a variety of customization options, including beautiful colors, font styles, trim designs, card sizes and more. You’ll also find designs specially made for girls and for boys, as well as gender-neutral palettes. Your card design will be perfect for any party or baby sprinkle. Add the parents' names and important information about the shower for your guests. Don’t forget to pair your beautiful, luxe-quality invitations with custom accessories to complete the theme, from baby address labels to baby gift tag stickers. Tiny Prints makes creating your perfect baby shower invitations simple. With so many themes and personalization options, sending luxe shower invites has never been easier. Once your little one makes their big debut, explore our range of birth announcements for sharing your big news. Thank your guests with custom thank you cards for attending your shower, christening, or even your little one's first birthday party a year later.